Friday, November 05, 2004

OK, Y'all can quit yer complainin'...

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. Nearly 6 mos. Things have been hectic.

So, here's some updates. First, a Carolyn picture. Click the picture for a larger version:

As you can see, Carolyn is all dressed up as a princess for Halloween. She's getting big, and fast.

She's talking up a storm, and has learned that dastardly phrase - "I Want". Unfortunately, it seems she also learned "candy". That was a bad combination.

She had a great time collecting her loot and putting into her "punkin", into which she now puts everything. We found the salt shaker there last night.

She's doing quite well at school. Her teachers told me this morning that they're always telling her that she's a smart girl. Apparently the director came into the room yesterday and Carolyn walked up to her and announced "I'm smart!". Twice. No self esteem issues there.

For those of you who were there, yes, that's the same dress she wore to Steve's wedding. (For those who weren't, Steve is Stacey's brother - congrats to Steve and Nicole!)

So yes, we recycled the dress, and made it her "princess" Halloween dress. Seemed a shame for her to wear it once, and she did look awful cute in it.

On a side note, I have edited a DVD of the wedding. Grace and Paul have a copy, so just let them know if you'd like a copy.

For those who don't know, Stacey's working at Caesar's Palace. I work nearby. In fact, the picture at right was taken from the front door of my office. No, that's not edited in. That was a real rainbow during a particularly rainy day a few weeks ago.

So, if you're looking for a pot of gold - it's probably stashed in the vault at Caesar's...

I have some new webistes that I'm working on. The onw I'm having the most fun with is WhatsTheQuestion.org. This is another "blog" site. "Blog" is short for "web log", or essentially a diary. What you're reading right now is a blog. The idea on WhatTheQuestion.org is to have people suggest people and questions they'd like to have answered. Then I'll try to get the answers and post them to the blog. In addition, You'll find some goofy news, some commentary from me, and links to other sites. It's only been up a little over a week, so feel free to take a look around. You can also post comments in response to stuff you see there if you wish. Have fun!

You can post comments here as well, so feel free to use this as a bulletin board. If you send me pictures, I may just put them up...

Enough for tonight. I will be posting more often so check back once a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home